Sunday, December 4, 2016

Helping Others is What I Like to Do

---

---
If I had the chance to choose any job at school, then I would be a school counselor. I have always liked to help people. From academic problems to emotional problems, I do what I can to help the person.

It bothers me when I see people losing their way or are unsure on certain things. If I'm given the chance then I'll try to guide them on the best path they can take. I like nurturing people and watching them grow and get better. Something about that just makes my day.

If anyone feels troubled or down then I'm willing to be there to help them solve their problems. Everyone needs a person there if they're facing a problem that they feel unsure of how to overcome. That's a school counselor's job. It's their job to be there for the students when they face troubling situations they need help on. It's their job to help students develop to be the best they can be.
---
---



---
I feel like I would work in a middle school or maybe in a high school. To me, that's where most problems arise. That's when major changes happen, and people need guidance more than ever at that time. It's hard to choose which specific grade. I mean, don't school counselor's help everyone?

If I really had to choose, I would pick the beginning grade when you start middle school, eighth grade, freshman year, and senior year. I feel like that's the time when your the most vulnerable and susceptible to problematic situations.

Even then, I still would like to help anyone from any grade if their struggling with something. Everyone needs someone there to help them and to be their compass. I want to be that person.
---

---

No comments:

Post a Comment