Sunday, March 19, 2017

Isn't That an Interesting Group of People

If I could spend an afternoon with three famous people, dead or alive, I would like to meet...Eleanor Roosevelt, Conan O'Brien, and Walt Disney. Reasons? I'll tell you.

Eleanor Roosevelt

She is an amazing person! To be honest, if you had asked me this question a few months ago, I wouldn't have even thought about her. It wasn't until recently, when I started reading her biography, that I started thinking of her as a very influential person. She was the First Lady for Pete's sake, and she was even nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize three times! That's amazing! She broke out of her shell and became a person who you could trust and listen. She's a force to be reckoned with.

---

Courtesy of Mushpa and Mensa

---

Conan O'Brien

I'm going to die laughing if I get the chance to meet him. He's a comedian, just so you know. His dry humor really gets me into laughing fits. However, that's not the only reason why I liked him. In the past, he wasn't very well received by the public. He's dealt with so much criticism, hardship, and harshness. To be honest, sometimes I felt like he was going to give up at some moments. Even with those circumstances, he persevered, and it eventually paid off. After enduring such pain, it paid off. Now, he's a comedian who's showered in a lot of love from his fans.

---
Courtesy to Pinterest

---

Walt Disney

Who wouldn't want to meet Walt Disney? He created one of the most influential entertainment industries in the world! Disney! He has so much imagination and creativity if he created such amazing theme parks. Even when he was turned down and criticized because of his 'lack of creativity'. He didn't let that get to him, and he tried his best to get his dreams and ambitions to come true. If he sees the evolution of Disney now, he would be proud.

---
Courtesy to WeNeedFun

---

I guess we can go to the movie theaters and watch the new "Beauty and the Beast" movie. I would like to hear Mrs. Roosevelt's opinion on the movie. I'm sure she would have a lot of interesting things to say. Conan would most likely joke  a little during the movie but would make a lot of more jokes and comments on it after the movie. As for Walt Disney...I'm sure he'll be happy to hear that his movie has been adapted into a live-action film.

3 comments:

  1. Love it, that would be the best movie outing ever! I especially like your insights into the obstacles that all three faced, and how that molded them to go on to be successful individuals.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You would certainly have a day to remember with these three!

    ReplyDelete