Thursday, November 10, 2016

The Loving Memory of Food! Crunch & Hershey's Krackel

I felt stressed quite a few times in my life. I mean, who hasn't? From panicking about tests to worrying about personal problems, I need something to sooth my nerves. In that case, it would be eating chocolate. Sorry, Blog Buddy, but chocolate is my baby.

Although, the two chocolates that top all the others are Crunch and Hershey's Krackel. It's just...something about them makes me happy. It had a sweet flavor with a slightly bitter after taste. Although, it wasn't as bitter as dark chocolate (I do not like dark chocolate). There was, of course, some crunch in there due to the crisped rice. The chocolate even soothes my nerves to the point where I can think clearly again.
---
Meme Break!
My Babies
---

There was one time where I was working on a project, and I was stressed because it was due the next day. In order to soothe my nerves I took a whole bag of Crunch bars, including a handful of Krackel bars, and started stuffing my face with chocolate. I know, I know. It's not good for you! That's not healthy! I didn't care at the time. All I wanted was to get the project done and get that A! Luckily, I pushed through it with the help of the chocolate.

I know it's bad, but trust me. I try my hardest to eat a minimal amount. Except for that one time when I ate a whole bag of that stuff. That was not a fun time. No, Siree. Nope.


No comments:

Post a Comment