Sunday, May 7, 2017

May You Find This Relatable in Some Way or Form

So...what to do...what to do...

I was rather down in the dumps lately. Everything's been passing by so quickly, and sometimes I just need to stop. Sometimes I need to take a little break to unwind myself and have some fun. 

So, what else could I do then surf the wonders of the internet?! (My options were very limited. XD) I was just typing random stuff and looking for anything interesting. Then, I decided to look for something that would make me laugh because goodness knows that laughter helps get you at ease.

Memes. Videos. Jokes. Everything.

Were they effective? I'll leave you guessing. XP

Here are some of the ones I found the most interesting!

---

Courtesy to Pinterest

---

Courtesy to Jokideo
---

Courtesy to Google Play

---

They may or may not seem funny to you. I find them funny because they're relatable. ^_^

1 comment:

  1. I nearly did a spit-take with my orange juice after reading the last one.

    ReplyDelete