Sunday, April 30, 2017

Hesitant Ending to Another New Beginning

Courtesy to Pinterest
-----

Wow. Time sure flies fast, huh? It's cliche, I know, but it just feels like a few minutes ago that I've written my first blog post. In reality, it's been, what, several months?

To be honest, I really don't want this year to end. I'm really scared to start this new chapter of my life.

New milestones to cross.

New problems to fix.

New obstacles to overcome.

New interests to experience.

Everything is so daunting.

I just want to curl up and clutch every single memory I've made the past few years. I don't want to leave it all behind. Even in memory, it's never the same. Everything is moving so quickly that it's so hard to keep up with it. I just want to sit down and soak in every experience and connection that I have before it all fades away.

I'm not naive. I think of it often, and I know that the connections I've made would most likely diminish in time if they're not strong enough. It's just sad to see such relations crumble once I take this new step towards another new beginning.

Just like the quote said, I have to accept it. It's better that I do now, then mope around about how my life is getting harder. It's better that I take these experiences with me and learn from them. It's better that I should smile down on these memories whenever I reminisce this part of my life.

This is the foundation that I will build upon to create the tower of exciting memories I'm going to make over time.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Trisha! I know that high school is going to be a great new chapter for you. Change is hard but it can be good! See you at graduation!

    ReplyDelete