Thursday, October 20, 2016

A Childhood Favorite

When I was a wee little child, I really liked watching television. My favorite channels were Disney Channel and Nickelodeon (I love Cartoon Network also, but Disney and Nickelodeon was more prominent for me). Each channel held so many memories. It's hard to choose just one show when they are all so unique and amazing.

-------
Meme Break!
This is so True
------

From Disney they had:

  1. Hannah Montana
  2. Kim Possible
  3. Wizards of Waverly Place
  4. The Suite Life of Zack and Cody
  5. Phineas and Ferb
  6. American Dragon: Jake Long
  7. The Emperor's New School
There are so many I want to name, but these are the ones that came from the top of my head.

From Nickelodeon they had:

  1. Drake & Josh
  2. iCarly
  3. The Fairly OddParents
  4. Zoey 101
  5. The Adventures of Jimmy Neutron: Boy Genius
  6. Danny Phantom
  7. Rugrats
Again, there are so many more I want to name, but these shows are the most prominent to me.

Urgh!!! It's so hard to choose just one T.V. show!

Although, if I really had to choose...I would have to go with Phineas and Ferb. Wait, wait wait! Hold your Trojan horses! Let me explain my reasoning!

Phineas and Ferb is a very prominent T.V. show in my life. I've watched it since the very first episode and then to the very last. (I almost bawled my eyes out at the news, by the way.) This was my go-to show when I ever felt down (or bored). I loved it because it was so interesting to watch. I was fascinated when I watched the kids who were around the same age as me but are able to somehow create these amazing inventions that are able to lift people's worlds and imagination.

The show taught me that age isn't a limit. No matter how old or young you are, you're still capable of making great things happen. Just like Phineas and Ferb when they make these awesome creations.

Although, let's not forget about the gang (e.g. Isabella, Buford, and Baljeet to name a few), and, of course, Candace! The dynamics between these characters is superb! I just can't get enough of it.

Urgh. I want to talk about it more, but I feel like this will make the post longer than necessary. T-T Maybe I'll make another post to explain more on this...

Anyway, as I explained before, this show has influenced a big part of my childhood and myself. Yes, I can name a few other shows that can also take this place, but Phineas and Ferb will always hold a special place in my heart. Especially you Perry the Platypus and Dr. Doofenshmirtz!

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A-G-L-E-T ... was not my favorite song in the series. I did love Phineas and Ferb though. Your post was interesting...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, remember my costume from last year? I was the 2nd Dimension Dr. Doofenshmirtz! Hehe.

    ReplyDelete