Thursday, October 27, 2016

Special Trip Post! Part V Boat Problems, Right?

Hello again to the new installment of Special Trip Post! Unfortunately, this will be a rather short and uninteresting post compared to my other in this series. =/  Time hasn't been on my side these days, but I'll try to make it up to you guys next week. Until then, I hope you guys can hold up long enough for the next post. I just wouldn't feel right if I didn't post something today.
---

The hut we were staying in was rather nice. It was on the bigger side if you compared it to the others. It was also beautifully crafted in wood, and it gave off a calming aura. The only thing I didn't like about it was the bathroom.

Let's just say that I wasn't too pleased when I found out that we were taking a shower in there.

After setting up our luggage, we decided to have a lunch break. Unfortunately, my stomach couldn't decide whether to consume as much food as possible, or regurgitate the breakfast I had that morning.

Well...it went like this.

I did stuff my face with the delicious Filipino cuisine, but, right after my eating fit, I promptly threw it back up when I got back to the hut. Welp...thanks stomach.

After a brief cool down in the hut, we were ready to start our island hopping.

---
Meme Break!
Adventure!

---

We had hired a guide when we reserved our trip to Caramoan, and he got us a boat we could ride on for the duration of the trip. The problem was that the boat was late. Maybe it got caught in low tide. I don't know.

So, the most logical thing to do was stand and wait...while playing in the ocean, of course. We kept trying to regain our slippers whenever they slipped of our feet and float away from us. At one point we found a crab burying itself in the sand.

After that short period of waiting the boat finally came. It wasn't like those fancy boats in the U.S. This boat was colored blue and yellow, and it was crafted out of wood.

Although the way to get on the boat was rather interesting. We had to climb this very short latter on the side of the boat, and, after that, we had to parkour our way through the boat to get to our seats. My dad opted out of that and decided to jump on through the side of the boat. I don't know how, but he actually did it.

When we finally got settled, we braised ourselves for the adventure...that never came since our motor wouldn't work.

Basically, we spent the next five minutes trying to figure out how to make it work. I decided to not let the event deter me, so I spent the time looking at the vast landscape. It was rather beautiful. The deep blue sea accompanied by the rolling hills and the glistening sand made the wait all worth it.

As I observed the area around me, I hear the distinct sound of the motor spluttering to life.

Oh, yeah. Now, the adventure is about to begin.

No comments:

Post a Comment